321 Quote Me – Imagination

I have been tagged again! Do you remember playing tag in the playground when you were a kid? It was so much fun wasn’t it?! Anyway, there is no running involved with this but it isΒ  loads of fun ;O) The tagger today is the lovelyΒ Sadje, please do pay her a visit, I know that you’ll end up being great friends…..

321 Quote Me Created by A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip!

The Quote Game is Back till December.

Rules: 3.2.1 Quote Me!

Post 2 quotes for the dedicated Topic of the Day.

Select 3 bloggers to take part in β€˜3.2.1 Quote Me!’

Note: Although this is the topic for today there is no specific deadline to it, meaning you can answer as and when.

On to the topic for today and it’s ‘imagination’; where would we be without it? The ultimate double edged sword, it’s given us symphonies, great works of art, superb literature and sublime poetry but it has also gives us a basis for all our darkest fears. At the same time that someone is sitting down to create the next great masterpiece, someone else is slowly destroying themselves by stressing about their future – both instances are a product of their imagination….

imagination-1.jpg

I don’t know about you but, for all that our imagination can play with our minds and play on our fears, I couldn’t live in a world without it. One of my greatest pleasures is to lose myself in a book and those words have come from the writer’s imagination. The same applies to a great film; it transports you to another time, another place, it allows you to escape from reality and enter a land of dreams…

Imagination 2

There you have it: imagination. Use it well because it can be our greatest friend or our worst enemy!

I know that I should nominate 3 people now but I think that this is a great topic for a quote challenge and I’d like anyone to be able to take part if they’d like to so this is a free for all!

Have a wonderful day one and all

25 comments for “321 Quote Me – Imagination

1. December 3, 2018 at 9:19 am

Great selection of quotes. I enjoyed your post.

2. blindzanygirl
    December 3, 2018 at 10:42 am

I for one would not be able to manage without imagination, being blind. I i sgine things! Mind you, strangely, I have forgotten what a lot of thungs look like and even more steangely it is often faces. Even the ines of the pelple clisest to me. Weird!

• December 3, 2018 at 11:05 am

That must be very strange, can you see anything of faces if the light is right or just shapes?

3. December 3, 2018 at 11:36 am

Were it not for our imagination life would be terribly bland!

4. December 3, 2018 at 11:46 am

I can’t imagine myself imagining that I can’t imagine stuff.

5. December 3, 2018 at 1:01 pm

Anyway, I think that I saw Spongebob before reading your post but now I can’t see it.

Nevermind, perhaps, it was just my imagination…

6. December 3, 2018 at 1:50 pm

Totally love these quotes, Lisa!

7. December 3, 2018 at 10:05 pm

Brilliant Seneca quote!

8. December 3, 2018 at 10:54 pm

Hey Lisa, l have nominated you for the Sunshine Blogger Award πŸ™‚

Strangely enough this didn’t come through on my ping back, however can see them now – great quotes πŸ™‚

9. December 3, 2018 at 10:55 pm

Reblogged this on A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip! and commented:
    Lisa certainly knows how to craft her imagination!

10. December 4, 2018 at 5:23 pm

Great picks! I’ve always like notion of life being like a canvas, it’s so inspiring to see life like that, really makes you feel you can take more risks, open yourself up to new ideas, be more creative =]
    xx

11. December 14, 2018 at 9:29 pm

Well done. You might enjoy this post about imagination as well. https://petersironwood.com/2018/12/14/imagination/