28 comments for “Motivation….

1. September 20, 2018 at 8:01 am

If you’re feeling down, don’t frown, be positive
    If you’re feeling low, don’t go, be …… What’s rhymes with positive?

2. September 20, 2018 at 9:40 am

Even this is not nothing πŸ˜‰

3. September 20, 2018 at 9:53 am

I’ve had mornings when I look exactly like that bear. This too shall pass…. the coffee industry is built on it!

4. September 20, 2018 at 10:57 am

Being positive is the biggest thing one can offer without offering anything

5. September 20, 2018 at 11:30 am

Yep, I know this feeling well.

6. September 20, 2018 at 12:19 pm

Sending much hugging! xx

7. September 20, 2018 at 2:05 pm

You know what? It’s ok to have those days every now and then. It happens. Hope you feel better soon!πŸ˜™

8. B.
    September 22, 2018 at 6:04 am

Some days are just like that… the best is letting them be, put energies back for the next day to come… works all the time for me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

• September 22, 2018 at 6:26 am

That’s really good advice – thank you :O) x

• B.
        September 22, 2018 at 6:32 am

Absolutely my pleasure… hope it’s useful πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

9. September 30, 2018 at 8:44 am

I don’t think we always need to be “up”. That’s unnatural and forced. I just use the temporary downs to relax.

10. October 10, 2018 at 6:20 am

I put up a post about Motivation a few weeks back but I can’t get motivated enough to find it πŸ™‚

11. November 2, 2018 at 5:13 pm

I really liked it there and you know I feel the same that positive vibe uplifts a person. It is an amazing vibe and is definitely inspiring. My latest post is on positive vibe as well where I have explained how to identify positive vibes from a person and given three quick life tips and the second one will shock you up. I’d be glad to know your profound views. Tap the link for the article: http://thesoultalks10.com/three-crucial-factors-to-identify-positive-vibes/
    Enjoy your day!