I’ve Got Nothing…

Hey, fellow bloggers, have you ever had one of those days when you sit down in front of your computer and you’ve got nothing? You woke up full of vim and vigour and ready to roll out another post and, all of a sudden, your thoughts just leave….en masse? It’s not like a few of them just sort of wander off leaving you with something in reserve, they just decide to go on a mass walk out and you’re left wondering what you did to offend them?

That happened to me this morning. I’ve spent the last few years trying to reach a state of such inner peace that my mind is blank and I am free to appreciate the wonders of the world around me and, now it’s actually happened, I’m thinking sheeeeiiiit!!!!

So instead of trying to force my brain into action by trawling the internet and reading until my contact lenses refuse to peel off my eyeballs I’m going to enjoy it and just leave you with a this:

Friday

If this has ever happened to you please tell me that this involuntary brain void will pass!

16 comments for “I’ve Got Nothing…

1. June 22, 2018 at 7:30 am

[ Smiles ] In my case, I always have something to blog about (I am a busy blogger).

2. June 22, 2018 at 10:27 am

I had nothing to post from last one week,…but yesterday I got the idea of FORMATION and now I’m busy again with my work..
    😌😌

3. June 22, 2018 at 11:05 am

I never sit down at the computer and try to think of something to write. My brain won’t work that way. The harder I try, the more my brain remains blank. I’ve found that thoughts/ideas will come to me naturally as I’m going about my day and it’s those moments when I have something to write about.

4. June 22, 2018 at 11:38 am

Of course it happens Lisa πŸ™‚

I find after a few days something comes to me and then that acts as a starting point for other ideas.

• June 22, 2018 at 11:51 am

Thanks Darren. I’ll get my mojo back πŸ˜‰

• June 22, 2018 at 11:54 am

You have posted some things recently that were emotionally draining too – give yourself a break OK?

• June 22, 2018 at 11:56 am

I will, I’ve given myself the day off πŸ˜‰ x

5. June 22, 2018 at 8:16 pm

Complacency is the enemy of progress!

Nah, just kidding. Enjoy it. It will pass. Come to think of it, since this was posted several hours ago, it probably already has. 😏