I’d Really Like Your Opinion…

Hi Everyone – hope you’re all having a great Friday – this little post is to ask a favour (cheeky I know!)

In the last couple of years I’ve taken a liking to photography; I’ve felt like I’ve lost many memories over the years because I didn’t take pictures so now I try to take as many as possible. I’d like to maybe do something more with this hobby but I really have no idea if they’re any good so I’d appreciate anyone taking just a couple of minutes to let me know what they think – good or bad please just be honest. They were only taken on my i-phone so don’t be too harsh :o)

IMG_5056 (1)

IMG_2303

IMG_2205

IMG_2069

IMG_4954 (1)

10 comments for “I’d Really Like Your Opinion…

1. March 30, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Beautiful. I like the lighting in the pictures.

2. April 15, 2018 at 12:36 pm

These are beautiful. You have a great eye. Iโ€™d love to see more of your pictures.

3. May 14, 2019 at 12:18 pm

My first thought is that your camera is broken, because no place like this really exists, but if it is not broken, my next response is…please sign me up to visit!… The pictures are beautiful Lisa!

• May 14, 2019 at 1:48 pm

They do exist and Iโ€™ve been to all of them ๐Ÿ˜‰ youโ€™re welcome to visit anytime Grace ๐Ÿ˜Š xx

• May 14, 2019 at 8:29 pm

lol be careful there Lisa, I leave for Milano on Monday, France is not too far away from what I remember ๐Ÿ˜›

• May 19, 2019 at 6:17 am

Have a wonderful time Grace and you’re right – I live about 30 minutes from the Italian border :O) x

4. May 16, 2019 at 4:41 pm

I thought I had written a response but there are a lot of things I mean to do but don’t get around to… I will be in Milan on tuesday….want to meet and we can jump together?

• May 19, 2019 at 6:19 am

It would be great to meet up but I still haven’t mustered enough courage to jump :O( x